GUITAR, UKULELE, BASS, SAX, CLARINET, HARMONICA, MANDOLIN TUITION.
0422 995 647Anytime
MOBILE FRIENDLY VERSION
Click on mobile version (top left menu bar)
OPEN 7 DAYS.....PLUS DAYTIMES FOR SHIFT WORKERS
I'VE GIVEN APPROXIMATELY 70,000 PRIVATE MUSIC LESSONS!
YEP…YOU READ RIGHT!…APPROXIMATELY 70,000 LESSONS OVER 35+ YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL TEACHING!
That’s private lessons on Guitar, Bass, Sax, Ukulele, Mandolin, Clarinet, Theory, and beginner Keyboards. That doesn’t include workshops, lectures and tutorials…And that's across all styles and genres.
I’ve attended 1000s of paid gigs, jams, rehearsals, and auditions.
EXPERIENCE COUNTS….GET LESSONS FROM THE BEST…..CALL NOW!
LET ME HELP YOU
Have you tried teaching yourself from books, DVDs, and You Tube lessons with little success?
I can help!!!....There’s nothing like having an experienced player watching
you play and steering you along the right path. Books, DVDs, and You Tube lessons
all have one fatal flaw….they can’t see you play and correct mistakes or
I can help!!!....There’s nothing like having an experienced player watching you play and steering you along the right path. Books, DVDs, and You Tube lessons all have one fatal flaw….they can’t see you play and correct mistakes or misinterpretations.
I CAN…..and I’ll save you weeks, if not months, of frustration and limited
progress. It’s not lack of talent that's preventing you for
progressing…..it’s the lack of good advice!!
I CAN…..and I’ll save you weeks, if not months, of frustration and limited progress. It’s not lack of talent that's preventing you for progressing…..it’s the lack of good advice!!
So let me help you get rocking…..Start Now!
Lesson duration is 30 minutes.
Lesson duration is 30 minutes.Lessons available for beginner, intermediate and advanced students.
WHY LEARN FROM ME
* Experience and knowledge count….even if you are just a beginner. I have developed my own methods and techniques to overcome the problems that beginners face. Get it right the 1st time and you'll never struggle or have to go back and correct anything later on.
* I’m passionate about teaching and I believe you deserve a teacher who has a proven track record and wide professional experience.
* When you learn from me you get my 100% attention…. I don’t make phone calls, surf the net, play computer games or do my scale practice while you’re playing. (believe it or not this has happened to a lot of students before they came to me)
* I’ll be there every week; I won’t go off “On Tour” and put in a succession of inexperienced teachers as substitutes.
* I have a Current Working with Children Check (WWCC)
* I teach, or have knowledge of
just about any style: Styles/interests include: Jazz, Classical, Latin, Fusion,
Blues, Folk, Country,
* I teach skills.....rather than bits and pieces of songs that you are not capable of mastering as a beginner. I regard this as entertainment...not tuition. My goal is to give you the skills to teach yourself....long after you have finished lessons.
* I have an organised lesson plan that I tailor to each student’s interests as they progress. I don't waste your valuable lesson time scribbling things out on random bits of paper. I have written and self published 6 guitar methods, from beginner to advanced level....As well as a Rock Keyboard book for beginner band keyboard players.
* I’m organised, experienced, good humoured, reliable, qualified, local….AND THE BEST :-)…..not the cheapest.
Text/Phone: 0422 995 647 ANYTIME
Phone: 0246 282 580 ANYTIME
FOR MORE INFO ON MY TEACHING HISTORY PLEASE CHECKOUT THE PAST WORKSHOP PICS LINK
* OVER 35 YEARS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AS A TEACHER AND PERFORMER
*PROVEN TRACK RECORD
* FORMAL MUSIC AND TEACHING QUALIFICATIONS
* RELAXED, FRIENDLY, AND INFORMAL TEACHING STYLE
I am a professional musician and teacher with over 30+ years’ experience. I have taught 1000s of students in that time. Many have gone on to become successful professional musicians themselves.
TEACHING QUALIFICATIONS AND STUDY
B.A. Music UWS
Workplace Training and Assessment Cert IV
TAFE “Vital” Teaching Modules1-4
Jazz Summer Camp: Sydney Conservatorium of Music. Studied with Jamie Abersold,
David Baker, Howie Smith. GUITAR/BASS
Studied with Gordon Brisker (Head of Jazz studies Sydney Conservatorium of
Studied with Eddie Bronson. SAX
Studied with Peter Zog GUITAR
I HAVE TAUGHT AT:
• St Pats College
Campbelltown (Instrumental tuition)
• Liverpool Boys High (Wind ensemble)
• Miller T.A.F.E. (Recording engineering)
• Somerset Music Narellan (Instrumental tuition)
• Music for Seniors (
• Cross Connections Project (Cabramatta council)
• Skills West Training company Penrith (I.T Cert III and Business Admin Cert III)
I HAVE PLAYED WITH OR FREELANCED FOR:
• Stevie Wright… Keyboard
• Yahoo Serious…Guitar & Bass + Sound track composition
• Miss Murphy & the Bombers (Australian Idol) Sax
• Ray Burgess (Minor Pop Star/Talking Head)...Bass
• Tiny Tina (Australias-got-talent)...Guitar and Sax
• Stars Show Band…Sax and Percussion
• Chris Lastelle…Bass
• Vic Lanyon Band: TAMWORTH GOLDEN GUITAR WINNER...Guitar
• Jean Stafford: TAMWORTH GOLDEN GUITAR WINNER...Bass
• Nathan Cavaliri Band…Bass
• Tom Jones Show (Mick Jones)…Guitar and sax
• The Elton John Experience (Danny Elliot)...Guitar
• Dozens of others including my own bands playing Pop, Jazz, Fusion,
Rock, Blues and Funk.
These are a selection of jams or solos over a variety of styles....for my original tunes please go to my reverbnation site.
BLUES BLUES ROCK HAIR METAL SMOOTH JAZZ LATIN LATIN ROCK COUNTRY ROCK
SMOOTH JAZZ SAX JAZZ FUSION FUNK SAX BLUES ROCK II MINOR BLUES ACOUSTIC AMBIENT
Rock Blues Jazz Heavy Metal Funk Reggae Soul Country Pop Modern
ga('create', 'UA-76756307-1', 'auto');
Jam studios AIM JMC jamstudios Utopia Music utopiamusic schoolofrock
School of Rock Macarthur macarthurschoolofrock academy academyofguitar
Guitar lessons Bass guitar Sax Saxophone Ukulele Mandolin Keyboard
Guitar world guitarworld guitarworldcityarcade australian institute of music
australianinstituteofmusic UWS angelofmusic agape A.I.M.
artistguitars vocalise mobileguitarlessons
music bus band bus kids on keyboards